The We Care Endowment held its celebrity bartending event on March 29, 2019 at Gate 25. The celebrity bartenders mixed drinks and visited with the crowd for a night of fun for a good cause. Thousands of dollars were raised to help alleviate the cost of travel and lodging for patients so they are able to focus on treatment. We Care would like to thank Gate 25, Yes Chef Catering and our local celebrities who gave of their time and talent for this event.
- Celebrity Bartending Event 2019 July 2, 2019
- The 100’s of Women and Men Who Care of Lincoln donate $25,000 to We Care December 19, 2017
- Iron Chef Competition 2017 rasied $38,000 November 24, 2017
- Iron Chef Event Raises $40,000 for We Care June 26, 2016
- Cindy Lange-Kubick: A simple story of caring, from Larry’s family to Tori’s and beyond January 18, 2016