When a patient completes an application, the patient is submitting personal health information that would be considered as “personally identifiable information”, or “PHI” under federal law commonly referred to as HIPAA. We Care Endowment is not a “covered entity” as defined by HIPAA. Nevertheless, We Care Endowment seeks to adhere to the HIPAA “Security Rule” for purposes of securing the transfer and storage electronically of the patient’s personal health information included in the application. Despite the attempt to protect such information, We Care Endowment cannot guarantee that there will be an unauthorized use or disclosure. If any unauthorized use of disclosure is brought to the our attention, We Care Endowment will attempt to contact the patient at the last address provided in the Application.
- The 100’s of Women and Men Who Care of Lincoln donate $25,000 to We Care December 19, 2017
- Iron Chef Competition 2017 rasied $38,000 November 24, 2017
- Iron Chef Event Raises $40,000 for We Care June 26, 2016
- Cindy Lange-Kubick: A simple story of caring, from Larry’s family to Tori’s and beyond January 18, 2016
- Cindy Lange-Kubick: The vision of Larry Zitek, Lincoln entrepreneur, cancer patient, man of faith August 6, 2015